Hi, I’m Annie. Welcome to my messy kitchen. If I like what I’ve made, I’ll share it with you 😊
(not pictured: the stepstool I’m standing on. yep, i’m short)
Everything here is wheat free, soy free, and meat free. I was a vegetarian before going vegan, which means that some of my older posts may contain dairy an eggs. I also try to keep all my recipes pocket friendly, but there are a few exceptions here and there. We’re a two-human, one-cat household, so many of the meals here are small batch.
This blog was formerly chase that i love (from an Avett lyric) and then don’t push meow (from an intentionally misunderstood Avett lyric), but neither of those names truly reflected what this blog was — a food place! So welcome, dear friends, to kitchen window clovers.
some other odds and ends about me:
- I’m rather immature for my age. I’m working on it, really
- I’m really into Mexican and Middle Eastern food
- I like to run to “clean the attic” aka feel less crazy.
- I married a pizza fiend named Jason. He likes the Buckeyes, nerdy podcasts, and being precise.
- We used to live in North Carolina, but now we’re in Ohio
- I can’t even begin to express how much I love The Avett Brothers.
- Jason and I adopted a sweet little cat named Clover. Or did she adopt us? You can read about her story here.
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, you can contact me at email@example.com . I’d love to hear from you!